A Rakuten-owned company, Fits.me helps clothing brands and retailers to meet their most pressing challenge.
Through its portfolio of SaaS solutions, Fits.me captures shopper dimensions, fit preference data and insight, enabling leading apparel brands and retailers to engage with their shoppers, deliver personalised brand experiences at all customer touch points and enjoy critical operational insight.
As Product Manager for one of our major products, you will be involved with the product at all stages in its lifecycle. You will be expected to gather the requirements, manage stakeholder expectations and feed items in to the development teams. Responsible for the strategy, roadmap, feature definition and P&L of the product.
- Analyse the market and competitive environment to define a differentiated product vision that delivers unique value – Gather customer research, competitive intelligence, and industry trends.
- Responsible for constant evolution of the product, defining new ideas and features, analysing data etc.
- Understanding customer & user requirements, defining and prioritising them, working with the engineering team to get them built.
- Responsible for defining features and requirements including supporting the creation of functional specs.
- Responsible for defining, building and managing the product roadmap.
- Define the user journey and articulate detailed user stories.
- Provide cross-functional leadership and bridge organisational gaps between different functional groups, e.g engineering, marketing, sales & support. Be the main point of contact for your specific product (internal & external).
- Take responsibility for achieving and measuring customer and market success.
- Own the commercial plan for your product, including Pricing, Go to market strategy, service layer, terms etc..
- Responsible for bringing the product to market including competitive differentiation, positioning and messaging, naming and branding , customer communication, product launched, press and analyst relations.
- Full P&L responsibilities for the product.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience across the full product lifecycle ideally in a SaaS or Technology business.
- Experience in defining, building and managing product road maps.
- Financial and commercial acumen to support managing the product P&L and the go to market strategy for your product.
- Ability to analyse issues and lead the delivery of robust and “fit for purpose” product solutions.
- Promote technology driven solutions, and investigation and analysis of potential technology solutions.