TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
Engage is a nascent, fast-growing consumer SaaS product for individuals looking to get out of debt and achieve financial wellness. Built on top of the consumer trust that TrueAccord has successfully developed since 2013, Engage paves a path to financial well-being for millions of consumers. This is a unique opportunity for your work to make a real impact in people’s lives and help the financially underserved.
You will build a fantastic experience for our customers trying to resolve their debts. You bring a data-driven, empathetic perspective to product management, continuously improving the user experience with decisions based on data. You will execute on our existing product roadmap as you work on developing the roadmap for our next phase of growth.
You thrive in variable, fast-paced environments and bring a positive attitude to everything you do. You know what it takes to do more with less, and you bring a mindset of resourcefulness to all that you do. We have a small, lean, team so you’ll move fast and learn a lot along the way. We’re also part of a larger organization so you’ll receive guidance and mentorship from our established product function.
- Own and manage the entire product development lifecycle for the core debt resolution product from idea to release
- Analyze product data using our analytical toolset (Looker, Mixpanel, Chartmogul, Smartlook) to make data-driven product decisions
- Conduct user research to understand our customers’ behaviors, needs and pain points
- Write product requirements documents to clearly communicate ideas in writing, creating wireframes, mockups, and diagrams as needed
- Work cross-functionally with design, engineering, product, and operations to build consensus and communicate product decisions
- Manage the agile development cycle in our project management tool (JIRA), writing user stories, prioritizing features and working closely with engineering to ensure we deliver a quality product
- Communicate product changes effectively to users.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Business or technical background is a plus
- Prior experience in consumer or marketplace product management
- We will also consider individuals without product experience with exceptional backgrounds
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset: build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind and evangelize projects to build consensus in the organization
- Customer-focused approach with a strong intuition for good user experience
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of Americans who are struggling financially
- Knowledge or experience in FinTech
- Passion for personal finance
- Design (Sketch, Figma) or development (HTML/CSS, SQL, Python) skills
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is a distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.