TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
TrueAccord is expanding its direct-to-consumer product offering to help its 5M+ individuals pay off debts more painlessly and take control of their financial lives more quickly. By combining coaching, education and responsible financial products, we’ll give consumers the tools they need to emerge from difficult circumstances and thrive for the long-term.
As the Senior Product Manager for Financial Services, your job will be to build and optimize financial products and services to help these consumers succeed. We’ll create offerings which meet our customers’ unique needs, providing thoughtful alternatives to the status quo in credit and lending, banking and saving, and financial education, all which promote financial stability.
You will report to the Director of Product and work closely with Design, Engineering, Operations and Data Science to launch and iterate on innovative ideas to delight our customers while furthering our vision to radically improve our customers financial lives.
- Be the voice of our customers to understand their needs at various points in the life cycle, and deliver the right products and services that most help them grow.
- Act as the subject matter expert and communicate TrueAccord’s product offering and product performance initiatives both internally and externally.
- Communicate with customers to solicit direct feedback on product and feature development.
- Work with key stakeholders to define, develop and execute the vision, roadmap, and performance metrics for better consumer success.
- Perform detailed analysis on existing and new features to make informed, data driven decisions, and run experiments to produce data-driven development.
- Own delivery of product initiatives from end to end, collaborating with engineering, client success, and UX teams.
- Prioritize feature requests, guiding the team in making intelligent and pragmatic trade-offs.
- 8-10 years in Product Management building mobile-first, consumer facing products at scale
- Exceptional externally and internally facing written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Experience with highly regulated products highly desired
- Experience with payment systems and options highly desired
- Exceptional data analysis skills: you’re able to derive insights on what will move the needle on performance metrics
- Strong UX skills and passion for well designed experiences that deliver measurable results
- A goal-driven and detail-oriented approach to product management
- Impeccable project management skills: ability to juggle multiple workstreams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is a distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.