Founded in 2019 by two proven entrepreneurs, Glorify is on a mission to enable Christians all around the world to connect and reconnect with God on a daily basis – our vision is to become the leading Christian digital platform, reinventing how Christians connect with God and their community. Think Calm or Headspace but for the global Christian market.
The Glorify mobile app utilises bite-size reading, meditations and gamifications techniques to enable Christians around the world to connect with God through guided worship routines, curated content and a world-class user experience. The app has been tested and iterated in stealth-mode in the last 9 months under the brand of Quiet Time on iOS, calibrating success metrics and growth models. After a soft-launch under the new Glorify brand, we are replicating the product to Android and have signed strategic content partnerships, ready for the full launch in Q4 2020.
Backed by some of the leading Christian influencers globally, Glorify is targeting massive expansion and scale over the next 12 months. We have recently closed a large funding round and are now ready to expand the team in London, and internationally.
As a Growth Product Manager, you’ll be part of the early founding team, and build growth product experiences and infrastructure in order to grow the business internationally. You’ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking insights and remarkable experiences for our global audience. You’ll drive strong decision-marketing through quantitative results and A-B testing, and qualitative research and customer insights.
You are an expert at “reducing barriers to value” – your mission is to activate and enable our users to quickly find and test value within the core product, identify strategies to retain and grow the user base. You are a highly motivated and passionate individual with a deep understanding of product analytics, statistical analysis, performance marketing and the mechanics of running A/B testing.
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop a strategy for international product development, implementation, and rollout
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and engineering teams to develop a roadmap of international growth projects that reflects business priorities, monetisation strategies, budget / cost, and timing
- Own the A-B testing program, ensuring new experiments are defined and their impact is scientifically measured and isolated from other initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing to adapt campaigns, value prop messaging, landing pages and for specific markets
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our Growth Model, to be able to represent international capabilities and understand how unique requirements can best be met
- Help strategies both back-end and customer-facing solutions to solve internationalization and localization problems
- Prioritize Growth features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences, and in collaboration with the founding team and CPO
- Conduct basic research, interviews, and usability testing to understand our international teams needs and how to meet them elegantly and effectively Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants
- Inform product growth initiatives with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies)
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives, and how their initiatives impact success metrics
- Activation: new users hitting the North Star Metric
- Virality Rates
- 4+ years working experience in a high-growth startup / scaleup
- 2+ years of product management / product growth / product ownership experience
- Have run Performance Marketing activities first end at some point in your career
- Have worked for Consumer Mobile Application companies and/or Consumer Products with a Freemium/Subscription based business model
- Stellar quantitative and qualitative research and analytics skills (you’ll be the go-to person for spotting)
- Great communications skills, leading through consultative argumentation rather than personal opinions
- Deep knowledge of the user journey across multiple devices, and mobile measurement dynamics
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with mobile UX/UI best practices
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Energized by working under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple initiatives
- Experienced in planning work for assigned work streams
- Experience with Product Analytics suites such as Mixpanel or Amplitude
- Previous experience with international product development / expansion
- Experience in the Mobile Gaming Industry
Working at Glorify
At Glorify, we want to bridge the gap between Christian and secular technology. To do this we need to hire the best team and bring a world-class product and UX to an underserved and highly targeted global Christian Audience. The market is huge, the opportunity is enormous and the time is now. We are focussed on hiring a diverse team to help us in our mission of becoming the largest global Christian digital platform.
We are a central London-based start-up, aspiring to bring the Glorify experience to people all over the world. With a commitment to create a leading-edge app to enrich peoples’ lives, our team takes every decision with our end-users in mind. At Glorify, everything we do is guided by Christian principles, entrepreneurial values and an unrelenting pursuit of excellence.
If you are looking to join a driven, fast-growing team, and are excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Glorify, apply now.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.