Parsley Health is a motivated team with a mission to transform the health of everyone, everywhere through the best possible medicine. Our work is inspired by our members’ journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We excel in a high-paced work environment while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
We are seeking a senior, data-driven product thinker with sharp strategic chops to lead our Patient and Provider experience pod. Our ideal candidate is a natural self-starter: proactive, energetic and driven. We’re interested in candidates who have a proven track record of success, launching products that have demonstrated measurable impact to the business and user experience. This role reports to the VP of Product.
- Establish and drive a product strategy and roadmap that balances member activation and retention needs with internal workflow tools required to support that journey. Deliver high-quality patient experiences, enable efficient care provider workflow and contribute to company OKRs.
- Build crisp experiences that engage, guide and nudge members through their health care journeys.
- Lead a development team through every phase of the product process: brainstorming, research, wireframing, testing, development, deployment, impact-evaluation and optimization.
- 4+ years experience in product management, shipping both consumer-facing and internal-facing products, start-up experience preferable
- Skills in user-centric, quantitative and qualitative methods to unearth product opportunities and validate ideas (AB testing, prototyping, MVPs, etc.)
- Strength working with analytics and measurement tools, running SQL queries and analyzing results
- Ability to assess opportunities and results and story-tell to present hypotheses, synthesize findings and share next steps
- Strength product managing an agile product development process and ceremonies, partnering with Engineering, Design and stakeholders to shepherd product solutions through the full product lifecycle
- Excellent sense of empathy for end-users and stakeholders, steering cross-functional collaboration through varying points of view to create an atmosphere of trust and shared accountability towards outcomes.
- Bonus points for experience optimizing engagement loops or habit-forming experiences
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume and a note describing an effective product/feature you have shipped and its impact.
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Complimentary Parsley Health Complete Care membership
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K + Employer Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Generous 4+ weeks of paid time off
At Parsley Health we believe in celebrating everything that makes us human and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we are able to serve our members.