Pill Club is reinventing the way women receive healthcare and essential medicine. Come join our growing team!
Starting with birth control, we create a patient experience that is personal, convenient, affordable, and delightful. We offer everything she needs in one place – healthcare through telemedicine, payment using credit card or insurance, and prescriptions by mail.
As a Product Manager reporting to the Head of Product, you will work closely with engineering and design on a variety of home grown and off the shelf software products. You’ll help build the next generation of products needed for many aspects of the company, including patient success, growth opportunities, revenue, and more. This role will take on projects across multiple engineering teams, bringing new ideas from inception to execution.
- Oversee product execution from inception to on-time delivery, and serve as a product owner for specific projects across various scrum teams
- Identify the highest impact solution, break the work into smaller pieces, prioritize that work, and deliver improvements in a measurable way
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes, identifying highest impact work and priority order
- Lead discussions with engineers, designers, and stakeholders in discussions ranging from high-concept vision to actionable goals and tasks
- Define, monitor and measure product metrics and KPIs, incorporate learnings into product definition and development process
- Work with other product managers to brainstorm ideas and help bring our strategy to life
- 2+ years in product management or similar experience (startup and/or health-care industry experience a plus)
- Strong user advocate with the ability to translate pain points into cohesive product solutions
- Ability and desire to understand the high-level technical details of tools and processes, identify their limitations and suggest improvements
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable plan
Great team collaborator with respect for others, yet able to work independently
- Experience working with JIRA in an agile environment
This is a full-time position out of our office in San Mateo, CA. The preferred hire will be able to work on-site when our office reopens (TBD), although a remote option could be a possibility for the right candidate. Title and compensation will reflect level of experience and expected contribution.
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.