Title: Product Manager
Reporting To: Co-founder & CTO/CPO
Location: London, UK or Remote
Kuula is a seamless platform that enables yoga & fitness teachers to stream and monetize their online classes.
Our mission: empower wellness professionals with all the tools they need so they can focus on sharing their passion with their students, and make the world a little bit more healthier and happier everyday!
We launched in April 2020, when the covid crisis led to countries lockdowns and yoga & fitness teachers could not go to the gyms to give their classes anymore. Our CEO Mariel is one of them – she has experienced the struggles of giving offline classes while trying to find out the best tools to take her practice and students online.
We are right now finalizing our first fundraising with the best European VCs. We have a tremendously exciting roadmap ahead and are looking for an ambitious, motivated and metrics-driven Product Manager to join the team!
- Take ownership of the Kuula product roadmap (based on Trello), ensuring it accurately represents current business priorities and clearly visualizes the upcoming jobs done to be.
- Capture all incoming feature requests (from both customer and internal stakeholders) into a product backlog (Trello).
- Design, implement and maintain a Product Management process, structuring how ideas go from a user need, to the backlog through to build (whilst keeping stakeholders fully informed of progress.)
- Work alongside Product Design Teams (Jon) to ensure user interface designs meet specific user requirements.
- Validate product ideas to specific user need by analyzing usage data and conducting in-depth customer research with instructors, students and business stakeholders and maintaining comprehensive notes on Notion.
- Interface directly with the Technology Team (Jon, Hacksoft, Dominic), turning customer validated product concepts into concise user stories that can be moved into sprint.
- Keep abreast of the online fitness competitive landscape, ensuring Kuula retains a market leading position in regards to product offering.
- Act as a pivotal bridge between Product and Sales / Marketing / Ops Teams, ensuring a weekly product meeting is held to communicate progress, priorities and insights.
- Maintain the Kuula product change log (https://headwayapp.co/kuula-changelog) and circulate a bi-weekly product update (new features, blockers, insights etc.)
- 3+ years product management experience, including delivery of entire products start to finish.
- Experience in an iterative and incremental Agile software development environment.
- Experience working within the Health & Wellness industry / demonstrated enthusiasm for learning about new or relevant product ideas.
- Understanding of technology, UX and UI processes.
- Understanding of key market research / marketing techniques.
- Have experience of driving product development through all phases of the product lifecycle.
- Experience working with common Product Management tools (our tools of choice: Trello, Notion, Figma, AirTable, Whimsical, Slack.)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Be able to define and communicate product vision or strategy to others
- Converse directly with customers to identify user need.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously.
- Be commercially aware and have a strategic mind, able to identify opportunities and deliver against them.
- Be highly analytical and methodical in your approach to problem solving.
- An environment where you can learn with strong exposition to senior management – you work directly with our co-founder & CTO/CPO
- An incredible team of smart, supportive (and fun!!) people
- An access to the ecosystem of European’s top VCs, who are backing Kuula
- An access to the Kuula platform for your online workouts
- A flexible remote working policy