We’re looking for a quality-focused, passionate Product Manager to join our remote team and make a change in how people perceive dating, sexuality and relationships.
At Feeld we create safe and progressive spaces for exploring sexual desire and relationships. We are building an inclusive, human-centred product and are looking for an energetic and passionate Product Manager to join our growing product team.
You will be the first in this role since we’ve started scaling, so you will have the opportunity to design flows and processes that work best for our customers and team.
What you will do
Your mission is to bring our product to the next level: provide seamless user experience and ship the features which truly make a difference while collaborating with passionate humans working to redefine the ‘normal’ of relationships.
You will be ready to hit the ground running. Within the first month, you will have built a good understanding of our product and customers, of our market and internal processes. You will also:
- Maintain and contribute to our product roadmap, reflecting annual and quarterly goals
- Lead multiple features and initiatives contributing to our mission of being the best platform for women and couples
- Collaborate with people across the whole company, driving value for our customers
- Contribute to operational changes as we grow the organisation
- 2+ years as a Product Manager in a tech company
- Clear track record of driving successful discovery and delivery of features
- You like and know how to utilise data and analyse decisions made
- You drive speedy validation and iteration cycles
- You care sincerely for delivering value to customers
- Eye for detail and passion for shipping delightful experiences
- Experience with people management
- Experience working remotely
- Good understanding of software development
- Experience with consumer based products
- Experience working with research departments
- Interest in human sexuality and alternative relationship models
- flexible working hours
- unlimited holidays
- fully remote
- bi-annual retreats (in-person if the world permits; online until then)
- a debit card with expense account for anything improving your work
- training budget
- computer and home office equipment
- transparency – open data, open salaries, open equity
- access to the Feeld Flat in Porto, Portugal
- friendly humans
Feeld is an independent, experimental and fully remote organisation reshaping the dialogue on dating and sexuality. We have a naturally agile and fluid culture and like to question the status quo. The whole team has always been fully remote, so you can work where and when helps you do your best work. We strongly believe in diversity and have embedded it into everything we do. We treat our organisation as a product – we iterate, improve and test things internally to see what works best for everyone, the more diverse we are, the better products and organisation we’ll build.