Do you want to be a part of shaping future cities?BKwai is a young SaaS B2B software company, established in 2019 working in the construction sector. We’re committed to radically improving the built environment throughout the lifecycle of assets from planning, to construction, to long term asset management. Our software solutions use data science and AI to leverage insights from manual measurements, sensor data and satellite data, resulting in next generation products for construction and preventative maintenance for a more resilient built environment. Our product saves time, operationally with staff and in construction works, prevents collapses and remedial works, and improves productivity.
At BKwai, we’re leveraging data to build a better world. Our vision is to create more resilient cities, using smarter infrastructure and construction. Bridges, tunnels, and buildings form more than a skyline, they form a critical part of keeping society moving.
Within our first year, we built strong working relationships with Laing O’Rourke, one of the UK’s top construction companies. Our Proof of Concept launched us into trials, and we are now the product of choice for their structural monitoring platform and included in their bids as a unique offering to help them in winning new work. We are now at a stage of targeting both construction companies and asset owners, with a modified user interface adapted for each sector.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Product to join our senior management team.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Leading and managing the delivery of the software development team;
- Recruitment & development of new team members;
- Project managing the delivery of the product and acting as the customer facing figure for all product development;
- Developing product road maps;
- Developing resource budgets and work plans for the product development phase;
- Overseeing all aspects of project execution, keeping the team on track and ensuring that all activities are completed on time and according to specification.
You will have the following skills & experience:
- A successful track record as a product management professional;
- Experience of successfully leading and managing software development teams to deliver agreed goals and objectives;
- Strong customer facing skills;
- A track record of Experience in setting and managing expectations ;
- The ability to influence through persuasive verbal and written communication.
Please submit a CV & Supporting Statement (max. 750 words.)