Delivering the best product experiences from all angles. There are two parts to this role which go hand in hand 🤝 You will build the design systems to align the foundations of our brands’ design language, help streamline UX processes, and create scalable UI languages that allow designers/engineers develop ideas faster and make better decisions. This might sound like a lot but we got your back.
What will you be doing?
- Be the key driver in building the design systems for the existing products and the future products we plan of building;
- Work with cross-functional teams to build and maintain a central repository for our web component library;
- Create work that scales (across teams, devices etc);
- Be autonomous and take responsibility of every pixel along the way;
- You question the status quo (and boy do we need it in the iGaming industry);
- You will advocate and evangelize design across all stakeholders and functions of our products;
- New Brand in a new market? We need you 🙂
Who are you?
- You have several years of experience working on consumer facing products
- You understand the constraints of the current (and tomorrow’s) devices
- You have amazing design craft skills (would love to see your portfolio)
- You care more about the outcome not output. You get the difference 😉
- You ask the right questions
- You have deep experience using Figma but an acute appreciation that design tools change constantly
- You have a user- and data-focused design mentality
- You know design systems allow designers to make better decisions
- You know Material is not just the matter from which a thing is or can be made, or Apple HIG is not some kind of weird fruit 😉
- You know what works in one country does not work in another or maybe it does?
- You have a deep understanding and appreciation of design fundamentals