We are looking for a Product Manager with payroll or fintech experience to join our growing team at We Got POP in East London. Our mission is to bring a seamless and beautiful experience to the production management process of feature films and TV dramas (recent credits include Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens, Spectre and Everest).
We are looking for a key team member to join the company and product team, at an exciting time of growth and potential. The role involves developing a methodical product function, working with stakeholders and potential users to bring products from idea to implementation in collaboration with our experienced engineering team. You will be focused on the most complex part of our product involving payroll, payments, tax and reporting. You will also work closely with the founders on the big picture product strategy and vision.
POP is a great place to work, and we care about our team and about creating high quality products that we can be proud of.
Interested candidates, please apply with CV and cover letter.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong experience in a Product Manager or Product Owner role
- Keen interest in the entire product development process from idea to implementation
- Proven experience working on a payroll or other finance product
- Keen interest in the complexities of finance / payroll / tax / regulation
- Experience researching and analysing user behaviour both quantitatively and qualitatively and integrating insights gained into product roadmap
- Experience writing and articulating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Ability to describe complex user interfaces through use of wireframes or user flows
- Good understanding of usability principles and interaction design
- Very well organised, a self-starter able to drive the product process and work collaboratively
- Familiar with best practices in web and mobile development, including accessibility, usability and design
Bonus points for:
- Experience owning the end to end product lifecycle for a successful product
- Experience of working in/with an Agile (particularly Scrum) team
- Experience in UX design and ability to translate requirements into visual concepts
- Experience in a startup/young company