Wunderbricks is a new PropTech company offering SaaS services for the real estate market. We offer a flexible and open property management solution based on salesforce.com to owners and managers of residential and commercial real estate portfolio’s. Secondly, we offer a workplace reservation platform called CIAO allowing companies to be ready for the new way of working. Our headquarters is based in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
We are looking for a Product Owner for our CIAO platform, who is passionate about shaping the best experiences online. Do you love solving hard problems by building beautiful and easy to use web and mobile applications ? Then this is the place for you.
The workplace is being brutally redefined, trying to find the balance between remote and office work, and giving more flexibility and choice to the employees. This is a defining moment where companies need to reinvent themself to adapt fast to this new situation. At Wunderbricks we are building the tools to create this new reality.
As a Product Owner, you will need to be a visionary, have a good business sense, and empathy to envision how to reshape the workplace and help our clients face those new challenges and keep their employees happy. You will also work hand in hands with the UX designer and Engineers to build an intuitive mobile application for the employees.
What will you do
- Own the product vision, strategy and roadmap of the product
- Manage a backlog of new features and enhancements for the product
- Find what will bring the most value to the product by identifying opportunities with stakeholders (Customer Success, Sales ..) and through customer/user research (qualitative and quantitative)
- Be the go-to expert about the product inside and outside of Wunderbricks
- Perform market and competitor analysis to keep ahead of the curve
- Gain and maintain strong knowledge of market trends, customer insights, emerging/disruptive technologies, and advancement in digital, social, mobile applications across all markets.
What you bring
- At least 3 years of experience as a product owner/manager on a web or mobile application.
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies
- Experience working with Mobile app products
- Strong understanding of user behaviour and using the analysis of this behaviour to champion the user at every step of our customers journey.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- Above all, you have passion and drive to use technology to improve people’s life, constantly thinking of new ways to support the business and customers, and relish the opportunity to challenge the status quo.
What you get
- Working with a great team of experienced engineers.
- Being fully flexible with working hours and remote location.
- Trusting and open culture with stakeholders setting realistic expectations.
- Join an early stage product and startup with the possibility to have a high impact.
- Are you a highly motivated, talented professional and interested in this position? Apply now and join our team.