This is a remote position that can be based in the Americas or EMEA region.
The Senior Outbound Product Manager for PostgreSQL and MySQL will be our lead in defining the future of our Percona PostgreSQL and MySQL products and solutions and is ultimately responsible for their success. As the voice of the customer, they will need to understand the market, customer challenges and then be able to clearly articulate market and customer requirements back into the product requirements and roadmap. They are responsible for creating the product vision, overall go-to-market (GTM) strategy and then working across the Percona team to successfully deliver.
Percona is a respected thought leader in the open source community. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and MariaDB to open source users globally.
Percona is remote-first and globally dispersed; we have 250 people in almost 40 countries. We offer a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard. The growth and development of our staff is a top priority; we provide funding for training, certifications, conferences and more.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, who also know how to have fun and are always willing to lend a helping hand. We offer flexible hours, the ability to work remotely and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with enterprise IT software
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of customers’ business challenges and needs
- Experience developing the product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Willing to travel occasionally on business throughout EMEA and the US as safety permits
- Language skills: English fluently, additional languages appreciated
- Experience in working with inter-departmental stakeholders to successfully develop and deliver software products and solutions
- Ability to lead without authority breaking down barriers between product areas and functions