Pact’s on a mission to get the nation drinking the best coffee they’ve ever made and we’re looking for a passionate digital Product Manager to help us do that. If you get excited about creating customer centric site experiences, launching new features and shaping the digital strategy of a company, then speak to us!
Role? Digital Product Manager
Where? Pact HQ. Bermondsey, London.
Salary? £35k – 50k (DOE) plus generous share options
Pact is on a mission to upgrade the world’s coffee, saving 10 million mornings and thousands of lives in the process. We’re looking for a customer centric Product Manager with a strong digital background to help us do just that.
This role will see you working in one of Time Out’s top 5 most fun London offices. As the only dedicated Product Manager in a small startup you will take on a broad range of product responsibilities. Working closely with your colleagues in engineering, marketing, finance, customer service and analytics, you will help shape the digital strategy for the business.
You will work directly with the Chief Product Officer while also embedded in an agile delivery team, taking Product Owner responsibilities for all things digital. From the user facing site experience, to the range of in-house back end tools which support our operations. You will work closely with commercial business owners, who are accountable for the physical products we sell and the operational efficiency of our services, to create an outstanding experience.
As an embedded Product Owner, you will take responsibility for the day to day backlog, prioritisation, stories and acceptance criteria. You will combine this detail with higher level responsibility for the longer term product vision and roadmap, championing great customer centric experience.
This is a challenging role with huge scope for learning and development across a broad range of product skills.
Where you’ll affect change
As a Product Owner within the digital product team, you will be the expert who owns the functionality and user experience from definition to implementation and optimisation. You will work closely with business owners (commercial, operational) to make trade-offs on scope, priority and timings in order to collectively deliver the greatest business value. You will own the digital product and be trusted to make the right decisions to ensure its success. You will work with the engineers in the digital team to help write unambiguous user stories, ensuring that the whole digital team fully understands the business objectives.
What you’ll bring
We’re looking for
- You have previously developed, managed and delivered roadmaps and release plans, ideally in a small fast-paced company
- Highly analytical, using data to inform decision making
- Strong communication, presenting the right level of information to the right stakeholders at the right time
- Strong stakeholder management, building a collaborative environment where stakeholders share goals and understand decisions
- You can prioritise the product backlog and work closely with stakeholders to continually define it
- You meet deadlines through tough decision making
- Confident working in an agile, collaborative team environment
- Experience in writing clear and succinct user stories and acceptance criteria, and supporting others in the creation of them
It would also be great if you:
- You ideally have previous eCommerce experience
- You have a detailed understanding of various agile methodologies
- You have a strong understanding of UX principles
- You love fresh coffee