Whilst the role states United Kingdom as location we are open to candidates who may be located in one of our others major geographies (US, UK/EU, Asia, ANZ).
As an integral part of our growth strategy moving forward we are looking for a Global Head of Product Strategy to develop and implement our product strategy. This role is critical to ensure our growth outcomes are achieved.
This exciting role will be working alongside members of the Global Senior Leadership Team and will see the individual making a very significant contribution to the direction and development of our products.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop our product strategy
- Implement a consistent and externally recognised approach to product strategy and management throughout the business
- Lead on the development and execution of a small number of new global products
- Lead a Centre of Excellence for product management and strategy throughout the business (N.B. This role will initially have ‘dotted-line’ reporting from a small number of existing product specialists – this may develop into a more formal team over time.)
- Manage stakeholders to achieve the above.
- The role is highly cross-functional and critical to the realisation of our company goals and strategy.
This is a new role – one that has not existed in the organisation before – so there is real scope for the right candidate to make a profound difference to the organisation.
Experience and Skills needed
The individual will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- A track record of working successfully in a matrix environment
- Experience with using a product management methodology and implementing it across an organization.
- Digital Experience
- Credibility with stakeholders – both internally and externally (e.g. University Partners)
- International experience and an international outlook
- Education experience is not essential but an affinity for education and international education is.
This is a highly collaborative role. You will be required to work alongside:
- University partners
- Campus Managers and their leaders
Study Group is the leading provider of international education, driving success for our students and partners. We believe in a better world through education and work with universities which are as motivated by driving student success and outcomes as we are. Voted as the 2017 and 2018 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class UK education to talented students from across the globe.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.