We’re seeking a brilliant and highly-motivated Product Manager to help us scale our technology, manage partner rollouts and lead a roadmap of transformative innovations within the field of conversational shopping. Based in London, you’ll oversee a dedicated team of engineers and designers, focused on building technology to be used by millions of shoppers and thousands of in-store associates across the world. As an early stage business, you’ll be motivated to make an instant impact and write the blueprint for a smart, product-driven culture with world-class processes to match.
Who we are
Founded in 2015 by the early pioneers of mobile commerce; Hero™ helps global retailers sell more through conversational shopping, whilst powering an incredibly-personal, highly-conversational customer experience. Sitting at the intersection of digital commerce, AI and messaging, Hero allows online customers to shop directly with associates in-store, accelerating growth of the $1.6 trillion e-commerce market.
Hero™ is backed by experienced investors within technology and retail, and has been described by WGSN as “leading the field of conversational commerce”. It has been featured by Apple, The Times and econsultancy.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience of digital product management, overseeing teams and managing product prioritisation, roadmap and delivery of enterprise-grade propositions
- You’ll be happiest in the detail: running standups, managing deadlines conducting rigorous scoping, optimising workflows and managing Jira boards
- Working across the business, you’ll be a driving force to help conceive and craft the product vision, turning macro business requirements into clear sprint plans, user stories and feature requirements
- An ability to deliver amazing projects and initiatives on tight deadlines in a lean environment
- An ability to implement process, best practice and techniques across the business as we scale
- A focus on user-centric design, and experience running multivariate tests, applying intellect and data to make decisions that drive impact
- The sort of personality who thrives in a fast moving environment
- Make an impact in a rapidly growing start-up
- Work with a talented team of people who love what they do
- A competitive salary + options in the company
- A shiny new MacBook Pro + all the stuff you need
- A chance to work in a vibrant, creative environment with plenty of team lunches, and social events
- All the coffee and tea you can drink. Even darjeeling.
Please send CVs to jobs(at)hero.cx. Strictly no recruitment agencies please.