Moonstar is launching a new platform to build employee engagement and streamline fragmented operations for distributed, ‘multi-unit’ companies (such as retail).
Many of these companies are still highly inefficient, and no-one has truly cracked employee engagement which leads to high turnover. Operations and employee engagement are seen as two separate things, but they’re not. We’ll marry the two concepts by bringing engagement to workers’ everyday tasks to increase retention and performance.
We’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as our Senior Product Manager, build on our solid foundations and lead the development of our new platform.
This new product will be built off the back of our experience launching & growing a leading learning experiential platform launched in 2018. The learning platform was profitable a year after launch, and used by clients across Europe and Canada.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to join us part-time (with the potential to become full-time in January) to help lead our product development at Moonstar.
You will be working collaboratively in our cross-functional team – including engineers, a designer and our founder and CEO – to deliver the first version of our product and scale it thereafter.
We have first clients, a wealth of background research and refine problem statements in place; we just need someone to pick this up and drive the product forward.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Fulfil classic Product Manager responsibilities, including:
- Support the definition of product goals and strategy
- Define, validate and prioritise epics/initiatives
- Work collaboratively to explore and define solutions ready for development
- Advocate core product development principles across the business, and support sales, marketing and customer success efforts to ensure product success
- Fulfil the Product Owner role for our development team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience working in a hands-on Product Management capacity, ideally within a startup or scale-up environment
- Strong grasp of the fundamental principles of product management, lean product development and agile methodologies
- Experience working across the entire product process (strategy through to delivery)
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns
- Prior role within a B2B SaaS environment and/or HR Tech
- Previous entrepreneurial experience and/or experience in a startup that went from Seed to Series A
- A competitive salary and a discretionary bonus scheme
- Growing in an innovative company that places high value on personal development and professional progression
- Personal budgets for L&D and wellbeing initiatives
- An empowering entrepreneurial culture rooted in collaboration, responsibility, learning and agility
- Working with intelligent and amazing people, who love challenging the status-quo, while having a lot of fun doing it
- Dog-friendly workplace…we have the best Bernese Mountain Dog!