At Plenty, we’re on a mission to give people in local communities everywhere access to the freshest, most amazing tasting produce possible. And to do so in a way that’s better for the planet. The people and teams who make up Plenty are at the core of how we do that. Check us out at Plenty.ag.
The software team is currently seeking more product management muscle to help drive and support our ambitious roadmap for the next 6 to 12 months.
What You’ll Do
● Understand and break down complex processes into software requirements that drive product development, iterative releases and roadmaps.
● Collaborate with Plenty employees, who are our users, to understand their needs, from which you’ll design and prioritize solutions. You’ll work with functional experts ranging from growers, farm operators, mechanical engineers, sales, supply chain and more.
● Work with these cross-functional stakeholders to reach alignment around requirements, prioritization and schedules.
● Partner with the software teams in regular planning, stand ups and frequent on and offline discussion around design, development and strategy.
● Provide our customers with clear verbal and written plans, estimates, schedules and updates regarding their requests and new development.
What We’re Looking For
● Enthusiasm about solving complex problems
● Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction with Internet products and technologies, using Agile methodology & tools.
● Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
● Ability to clearly articulate how your work directly ties to the business
● An analytical mindset and a hypothesis-based decision maker
● Experience with gathering and using product feedback to influence product design and iteration.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills and a strong sense of empathy
● Strong emphasis on collaboration and joint ownership across teams and organizations.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
● 2+ years of technical product management experience such as creating product specifications, roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams.