We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
About the job
- Design and build up operations technology products together with Product Managers, engineers, and operations team
- Research and define requirements for new features together with our international team
- Act as project manager, identify relevant use cases of stakeholders, and prioritize according to our roadmap and company vision
- Further develop existing feature sets, planning of new features, and deliver them in time and excellent quality
- Prepare solid specifications for new features to be developed by our IT team
- Identify opportunities for business improvement based on our current setup
- Take ownership of certain projects, from concept to launch
- You will work closely and self-reliant together with our management, designers, business intelligence, and our powerful development team to build excellent operations technology products
- Act as point of contact for different stakeholders, especially Product Managers
Who we’re looking for
- You have worked in a software driven company as a Product Owner/Manager or similar role before
- Graduated from one of the top universities worldwide with engineering and science degree
- You have gained strong experience in the whole product development cycle in the field of enterprise software over the last 2-4 years
- Passionate about learning operations related topics
- You have a solid technical understanding (web technologies are not unknown to you)
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a great team spirit
- You get stuff shipped!
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application via the link, including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Application Link: http://grnh.se/qck72a