Product Management: Create user stories/functional requirements for new features, bug fixes, updates, working with UX designer. Manage day to day planning, communications and decision-making with engineering to ensure capacity is available, maintain velocity and meet key deadlines. Collect and curate new ideas, manage backlog of bugs and feature requests, and translate business priorities into the product roadmap.
Product Analytics: Serve as the key point person on product analytics. Integrate data sources to analyze user behavior, identify product gaps, and measure success of new features. Define gaps and work with engineering to improve analytics capabilities. Create and share dashboards on key product metrics.
Release planning and testing: create testing plans and lead the QA process, providing final sign-off for deployment.
- Experience with writing user stories and functional requirements
- Strong track record of collaborating with engineering teams and managing in a high-performing product development team
- Agile development methodology, using Clubhouse, Jira or similar tools
- Product analytics, fluency with Segment/SQL/Mixpanel
- Demonstrated interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience with fintech, edtech, and data-heavy software highly preferred; knowledge of higher education finance and/or student debt a plus!
- Demonstrate Edmit’s core company values
15h/week minimum, up to 40h/week, with consistent availability week to week and during working hours.