Surprise.com is fundamentally changing how people work, by engaging employees and providing impactful analytics to people operations professionals. To continue scaling our impact, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose to make anything we touch be the best it can be. To deliver on our very lofty goals, we need engineers with industry-defining talent and an unrestrained drive to deliver flawless results. This role offers tremendous opportunities to build a highly scalable, highly stable, easily-maintainable back-end architecture; to push the boundaries of fault-tolerant programming; and to work with a broad range of public and proprietary APIs.
As the European Product Lead, you’ll lead and own the end-to-end product development for the team in Europe. There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in the emerging employee experience space. In this role, you will have the freedom to run with product ideas and work with world class engineers and designers to see them through to the end.
Your typical day
- Own and deliver complex features and products that improve the end-to-end customer experience and drive meaningful growth in revenue
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, prioritize, and define product vision and strategy through detailed and precise specs
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Partner and collaborate with key cross-functional stakeholders across product, design, engineering, user research, marketing and support teams
- Make smart decisions based on customer research, design sprints and prototyping while balancing short and long term goals
- 5+ years of PM experience working closely with high functioning engineering and design teams at either a product-centric SaaS or consumer technology company.
- Experience of managing product teams
- Proven track record of product launches and iterations for complex customer-facing products
- Structured problem solver and expert at prioritizing features –
- An excellent design and aesthetic sense
- Career-focused and wanting to work hard in an impact-heavy role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%