Solarisbank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers – anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 300+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you’re a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you’re ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
About your future Team
In December 2019, Solarisbank launched solaris Digital Assets as a full subsidiary. Our mission is to drive digital assets adoption. We achieve this by integrating various cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens, offering our partners a range of services, which abstract away all the complexities of blockchain technology and of regulatory frameworks.
solaris Digital Assets is a modular one-stop-shop platform that enables our partners to launch innovative, secure, and compliant digital asset services, so that our partners can focus on creating an outstanding user experience, all while having a faster time to market.
Digital assets will become omnipresent in our day to day life and will therefore transform the way we exchange any type of value. You will work in our Product team, which focuses on one of the most critical market pain points: the secure & compliant storage of digital assets.
- You own product development from conception to launch
- You collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, business and all other stakeholders
- You align teams on a shared vision and steer its execution
- You are in charge for the backlog, status and progress of your product and make it transparent to all stakeholders
- You ensure that the product features are understood by the development team so they can deliver effectively
- You define and analyse metrics and use them to guide the product’s development
- You coordinate with third party providers
What you should bring along
- You have 3+ years of product management experience, ideally in the Crypto sector (5+ years if applying as Senior)
- You have deep analytical and prioritisation skills
- You are a natural problem solver with a proactive communication and collaboration style
- You see yourself as a team player and contribute to a positive team climate
- You have a strong passion for cryptocurrencies & blockchain technology
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in English (being fluent in German is a plus)
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes