Join our small but mighty team to build a B2B SaaS product which helps retailers, manufacturers and CPG companies exchange information and collaborate with their partners. As the Product Manager dedicated to Syncrofy for EDI & IT and our Managed Services offering, you will define the future of this critical, strategic product, and support the launch and growth of the Managed Services offering. Your decisions will have deep impact on the product, our customers’ operations, and the growth and success of Syncrofy and CoEnterprise.
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Supply Chain and Business Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
Syncrofy for EDI & IT is the premier way to simplify your data. Designed for IT and EDI professionals, it enables you to visualize data, discover problems before they occur, and collaborate seamlessly with internal teams and partners. Syncrofy is everything you need to make your data actionable and elevate your business.
As the Product Manager dedicated to Syncrofy for EDI & IT and our Managed Services offering, you will define the future of this critical, strategic product, and support the launch and growth of the Managed Services offering. Your decisions will have deep impact on the product, our customers’ operations, and the growth and success of Syncrofy and CoEnterprise.
- Own the product roadmap for Managed Services, including Syncrofy for EDI & IT, and contribute to the product vision and strategy for 2021 and beyond
- Get to know our customers and users deeply, in order to understand their challenges and pain points and advocate for them
- Research and gather requirements from internal stakeholders, customers, users, external prospects and market experts
- Become expert in the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Managed File Transfer (MFT) market, competitive landscape and business to determine the highest priority functionality to build based on user needs, technology evolution and revenue generation
- Define and document detailed product requirements, taking qualitative and quantitative information and making it actionable for the engineers
- Discuss functionality with developers, flesh out the critical details, and evaluate technical tradeoffs in order to ensure successful and timely project delivery
- Use data to drive prioritization decisions and improve your product instincts, using both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, including user feedback and data insight
- Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support teams to ensure the financial success of Syncrofy for EDI & IT, and our Managed Services offering
- ·Communicate a vision and strategy and communicate it to the team, other departments, partners and customers. Inspire the team, resolve conflicts, and create alignment.
- A strong understanding of agile product management and developing products from idea through research, design, development, testing and launch
- Significant experience in a Product Manager role, executing on product strategies, working through the product development lifecycle
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple stakeholders and product requests simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical, working experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a Product Management role, launching a new product or multiple major feature upgrades to an existing product
- Experience in Product Management at a B2B SaaS company or an EDI/MFT software company a plus
Come experience our spirited culture and work with a smart, dedicated and high-energy team in a stable and fast-growing company! Here is a small sample of the benefits and perks we offer:Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer:
- Casual dress code everyday!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401k
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter Benefits
- Happy Hours and other fun events
- Game/Break room
- Bagel Wednesdays
Our headquarters is located in New York City (midtown location conveniently located near Penn Station, Port Authority and Times Square).
We are an AA/EOE employer.