Who we are
We are a unique business that is changing the face of enterprise security.
Our platform takes data from security, IT and business solutions, identifies gaps and builds trusted asset inventories. This crucial information supports our customers by automating their security controls monitoring, which in turn helps Security, IT and Risk teams collaborate to make informed, risk-based security decisions, substantiate regulatory compliance and most importantly answer the critical questions they face around their security and prioritisation.
We have recently been named winner of the ‘Best Continuous Controls Monitoring Solution’ in the Cyber Defence Magazine Awards at RSA 2020 and the ”Hottest CyberTech Startup“ at TechCrunch’s Europas Awards.”
Our Values and Culture
We believe that people can love where they work and that successful businesses thrive when they have happy teams. That is why our core values are founded on what it means to be a compassionate human being. We value authenticity and personal accountability, low ego leaders who commit, deliver and take personal responsibility for their success and the success of the organisation.
Our team hails from a wide range of backgrounds, skillsets, geographies and experience levels. We embrace the diversity of our team.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a love of data and an appreciation for the complexity of creating analytics products. We currently have 2 members of the team and we are seeking someone with experience to help shape future product processes in preparation for the growth and scale Panaseer will experience over the next years. Panaseer is a cybersecurity data and analytics platform, and we are establishing a new product category in cybersecurity. Panaseer is primarily a SaaS product but still needs to run on-premise when required. Our customer base is growing rapidly, so a key challenge will be making sure the product can scale.
- Work effectively with a highly talented team of engineers, designers and data scientists to build a product that delights users and delivers on OKRs
- Drive the momentum of the team ensuring consistency, reliability, efficiency and progress
- Collaborate with customers to gain a deep understanding of their needs, identify product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share and improve customer experience
- Use both qualitative and quantitative methods to measure the impact of features. Define product KPIs and ensure they are measured, tracked, communicated and acted upon
- Collaborate with the UX/Design throughout the product lifecycle to test and validate prototypes / designs
- Define, develop, communicate and execute the product strategy, roadmap, and performance metrics, alongside key stakeholders
- Shape your own product area strategy and roadmap with support from the VP of Product
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, to ensure that issues are clearly and concisely articulated, and problems can be appropriately resolved. Translate complex, technical problems into understandable concepts
- Synthesise diverse inputs into a compelling vision and goals, anticipate feedback and address proactively
- Be an active member of the team, supporting mentoring and recruitment
- Create frameworks & processes that elevate the whole product team
Who are you
- A clear track record of working with UX, Design and Engineering to build great data products
- Product management experience, ideally within a scaling B2B SaaS organisation
- A strong appreciation for design and an understanding of the power of a user-centric experience
- A leader driven by data, able to successfully balance quantitative and qualitative input to make decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic presenter, able to deliver confidently to a variety of audiences. Comfortable with thinking on your feet and successfully navigating conversations with customers
- Curious and driven, likes a challenge and ‘will have a go’, adaptable to a constantly changing environment
- Highly motivated and passionate about work, keen to drive things to successful outcome
Bonus points for
- Experience with and/or a passion for security product
- Experience developing partnerships
Our interview process
- CV and application screening.
- Initial phone screen (30-45 minutes): discuss the role and get to know you, your experience and future goals
- Interview Video Call (45-60 minutes): Meet more of the team, assess alignment
- Final Interview Video Call (60-90 minutes): Presentation/Task and Questions.
At Panaseer we strive to ensure all our team are able to work as comfortably and productively as they can
- We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support remote working
- Competitive salaries including equity options
- An annual allowance of 25 days Paid Time Off (PTO) plus company holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Company sponsored healthcare options/ pension
- Video calls with well-being coaches are available monthly
- Wide range of health and well-being support through speakers and events
- Access to benefits marketplace and employee discounts
Diversity and Equal Opportunities
At Panaseer we celebrate diversity and are an equal opportunity workplace. Panaseer is committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodivergence, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.
If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact email@example.com