Product Manager – Supply
(London or Berlin based, Remote for the remainder of 2020)
At Fy! our purpose is to empower creativity. People come to Fy! to discover unique and wonderful things and to realise their creative vision for their home. Our mission is to make the world of design discoverable, affordable and instantly accessible. We’re doing this by combining a marketplace model with an ML-driven, mobile shopping experience.
For designers, artists and brands, Fy! is a way to share their creative vision and convert it into income. Fy! lets them build a brand, a business, and a life doing what they love. We provide a managed service that lets them focus on what they do best. So far Fy! ships over 150k products from 1500 creators to over 30 countries – with free shipping and returns! But we’re just getting started.
One of Europe’s fastest growing consumer tech companies, we are an ambitious team of creators, designers, analysts and coders split between offices in London, Berlin and Zoom.
Now we’re looking for a senior, entrepreneurial product manager to join our team and lead the execution of our vision for building a massively enabling platform for creative entrepreneurs and brands. Could this be you?
As the product manager for the Supply team, your goal is to build products that grow the number of products on Fy! and help suppliers achieve their business objectives. You’ll be answering challenges as:
– How can we discover, map and mine the world of home, art and lifestyle products?
– How can we make selling on Fy! as simple as possible for small and large brands alike?
– How can we reduce the onboarding time to minutes?
– How can we maximise the amount of in-stock sellable inventory on the platform?
– How can we enable our suppliers to grow their brand and sales on the Fy! platform?
– How can we make brands optimal partners for delivering a great experience to Fy! customers?
You’ll be the product lead in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, data scientists and designers, translating company objectives and customer needs into quarterly plans, research briefs, experiments and product stories.
You will set a path and align the business to that path in order to execute on our company vision. You’ll manage an end-to-end product development process that iterates quickly, tests hypotheses and takes measured strategic bets.
– Extensive product management experience in fast growth tech companies
– Experience in marketplaces, eCommerce or supply chain and a good mix of B2B and B2C experience.
– You’ve been in an environment where you’ve learnt best-in-class product development practices
– You are an excellent communicator
– Highly developed truth-seeking skills, ability to convert data into valuable insight
– You work best in strategic, vision-focused environments and are motivated by making a meaningful long-term impact on the world
– You have proven your ability to take ownership in the zero-to-one stage
– You’re able to balance simultaneous objectives and weight priorities
– Technically minded, experienced at working with agile engineering teams
– You are customer-centric: you make your user’s problems your problems
Working at Fy!
– You’ll work with people who are smart, friendly and high motivated to build something huge
– You’ll be working in a company that is driven by tech & data but has creativity at its core
– We believe in moving fast in the right direction and put a huge emphasis on listening to customers
– People who thrive at Fy! love autonomy, take initiative and choose karma over drama
– Work with an inspiring leadership team who have helped build several of Europe’s most impactful consumer startups
– Be proud to say you work for Fy! and are helping people to live more creative and inspired lives