GWIQ, our analytics solution, tracks millions of consumer interactions a day and is doubling in traffic volume every two months. GlobalWebIndex is looking for someone to help maintain and manage this massive growth by working with clients and internal teams to implement our technology across the web, ensure accurate data collection and processing and define future product development.
The Junior Product Manager, is responsible for managing campaign tracking across both new and existing GlobalWebIndex clients and working closely with the GWIQ manager, product, engineering and data teams to develop new workflows and tools to help continue rapid scaling of GWIQ without compromising on accuracy and service to clients.
GWIQ combines passive measurement technology capturing millions of real world interactions a day across websites, digital campaigns and apps with active data collection to cover 4 key areas for our clients:
- Advertising Effectiveness
- Quantify the impact of an online campaign on brand perceptions.
- Audience Targeting Validation
- Measure and validate the reach of an online campaign against any target audience using 100% known-truth, declared data.
- Website Audience Analytics
- Understand who is visiting website in granular detail using rich, known-truth industry leading profiling data.
- 1st Party Data Enrichment
- Combining GWI data with our client’s own data sets and customer data for advanced segmentation, attribute modelling or many other use cases.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Become a product expert working directly with new and existing clients to integrate tracking into campaigns and websites across the web providing guidance and troubleshooting issues
- Use this knowledge to help field questions about the solution from sales and account teams
- Monitoring activity on existing campaigns to detect and resolve issues
- Working with internal teams to ensure data delivery to clients
- Analysing and reporting on analytics data trends
- Script user surveys for bespoke data collection using tools such as Qualtrics
- Help identify and prioritise future improvements to the product and work flows
- Clearly define and communicate feature requests to the product development team with functional specifications and wireframes
- Working with product and engineering teams to turn these requests into implemented features
- GWI operates a dynamic work environment and there will be plenty of opportunities for you to get involved with other tasks/projects and to work with other teams in the company.
- 2+ years experience working in a relevant field (e.g. digital advertising, market research, analytics, ad ops, product management)
- Strong analytical background
- Experience in data analysis (e.g. Advanced Excel, SPSS, Python, R or equivalent)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Knowledge of advertising technology and digital advertising
- Ability to keep things simple and explain complex concepts to non-technical clients and colleagues
- Eagerness to always be learning new skills and to work in a start up team environment which is rapidly growing!
- £Competitive + Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent benefits package through Perkbox
- Awesome culture with fantastic offices in Blackfriars!
- Free breakfast, hot and cold drinks, weekly social events and much more!