We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to own the delivery of our ambitious roadmap, and work closely with the founders to co-develop the company’s product strategy.
As the first Product Manager in the company, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Setup basic product management process (prioritised backlog, well-written user stories and epics, bug reports etc)
- Be accountable for the roadmap, establishing clear product priorities for the next 1 – 3 – 6 months,
- Communicate product delivery timelines to internal stakeholders (next weeks plans, sprint demos, release notes)
- Work closely with both the commercial & technical teams to find the best product solutions.
- Meet clients and partners regularly to put them at the centre of product discussions.
- Work with the founders and commercial teams on strategic topics e.g. market trends & competitor analysis.
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience in Product Management at tech companies.
- You have seen an organisation scale from the inside.
- You’re passionate (and an expert) on modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development processes.
- You have great communication skills in both written and oral format.
- You have a dynamic personality with the ability to inspire & motivate people you don’t directly line manage.
- You’re a “do-er” and excited to build the PM function from scratch.
Big plus point
- You have an Accounting & Finance degree, or a formal qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc)
- You have experience with machine learning product
- You have gained experience as a developer or designer prior to becoming a PM
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity options – have a meaningful stake in the business
- Extremely collaborative and flat culture