Summary of the Role:
Working within a small autonomous unit, your role will be split between 2 activities. Firstly, lead your team to define, test, prioritise and deliver ideas that improve conversion rate, data acquisition and user experience. Secondly, undertake the transition of parts of zoopla.co.uk to a new responsive front end platform.
- In collaboration with developers, UX and QA, manage the idea funnel, prepare and deliver a roadmap of features that will improve our KPIs.
- Produce well-written user stories and work with QA to refine acceptance criteria.
- Manage and prioritise the features backlog.
- Keep a wide range of stakeholders engaged throughout the delivery process.
- Organise internal demos, retrospectives, backlog grooming, and refinement sessions.
- Strong product management experience on high traffic responsive B2C websites.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Great UX sensitivity.
- User centricity champion.
- Conversant in Scrum and Kanban methodologies, familiar with Lean Startup principles.
- Comfortable with running GA reports, setting up and analysing multivariate tests and briefing colleagues for qualitative insights.
- Demonstrative ability to effectively balance technical capabilities, consumer & business needs.
- Exposure to the classifieds industry.