Join trivago and help shape the future of the world’s largest online hotel search. Apply today and work with the latest technology and with colleagues from over 60 countries.
First impressions are essential. For this reason, trivago’s landing page holds a place of great importance in giving users the best possible experience. We’re looking for a Product Owner who can drive the conceptualization, development and release of features to guarantee that the trivago landing page experience is as good as possible.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain the product roadmap and backlog of your team.
- Execute the strategy for our landing page by implementing features that will improve the user experience.
- Ensure cross-functional and cross-departmental alignment to guarantee that a unified product is developed and that progress goes ahead without hindrance.
- Oversee the life cycle of new features, from ideation to writing user stories to driving development and analysing their performance for optimization.
- Track and analyse KPIs to make sure our efforts are having a positive effect.
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, Economics or a related field.
- A very good understanding of UX design.
- A good understanding of agile development best practices.
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to give engaging, informative presentations.
- At least a basic understanding of performance marketing and SEO.
- A creative mindset that allows you to challenge the status quo and consider and develop alternative ideas.The ability to work well as part of a team rather than striving solely for personal success.
- An eagerness to embrace untested methods and approaches to achieve greater success and the strength to persevere if your initial attempts don’t succeed.
- Fluency in English (our company language).
Life at trivago is…
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Working at our head office in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on Facebook – @lifeattrivago
- As soon as possible.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
- trivago GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from individuals with disabilities are welcome.
Apply online: http://bit.ly/2fA2l4m
Please note we only process applications via this URL. If clicking the URL in this message does not work, just copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser.