Promaton is changing dental healthcare by automating diagnostics and treatment workflows using AI, making healthcare more affordable and accessible for everyone.
Did you know dentists miss up to 30% of pathologies on an X-Ray? We are on a mission to eliminate errors in dentistry by improving diagnostic accuracy, and automating mundane work like creating 3D models by hand from an X-Ray, see our company page to learn more about what we do. Join us in our unique journey changing dentistry!
We are looking for a senior product manager with strong technical affinity to drive product management of our key products in Promaton. You will be responsible for multiple products within the company (starting with Apox), and will drive overall product development together with one of the co-founders. This role will be full time, and can be fully remote (we are based in Amsterdam).
We are looking for someone with proven experience in product management as we aim for high autonomy in this role: in the first 6-12 months you will be growing your team for product development and commercialization of our product Apox, and defining and testing value cases with potential customers in order to meet revenue targets. Ideally we would have you grow into a head of product management role in the future.
Complexity of the dental market and its value chains is high, therefore you should love to untangle a mix of clinical, market dynamics and value chains, and customer needs, which are each on itself fairly complex. We are in the process of finding product-market fit for Apox, this will be a core part of your role.
Promaton is a three year old startup based in Amsterdam. Co-founded by two friends – a dentist and an AI specialist – we are building a number of algorithms that automate dental treatment workflows (such as guided implantology and orthodontics) and that provide diagnostic aid on dental X-Rays (our product Apox).
We are in the process of scaling-up our current team of 10 people, and as part of this we are hiring our first product manager. We are a group of strongly connected people with a passion for technological innovation in healthcare, and we maintain a culture based around honesty, transparency and a passion to build technology that improves healthcare.
- Product management of our 2D Diagnostic X-Ray product “Apox”, our data annotation product “Segdent”, and potentially other products from our treatment automation portfolio
- Strong in written and verbal communication and stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Conducting customer interviews and user testing, testing value propositions
- Responsible for early-phase commercialization of our product Apox
- Performing market research
- Running design sprints
- Feature prioritization and road map planning
- Translating business to technical requirements, and vice versa
- Defining and tracking success metrics
💰 Excellent employment terms
🏡 Freedom to work from anywhere you like (and any time you like). We only have a few touch points
💪 Loads of responsibility and autonomy, almost no bureaucracy and a chance to make a real impact
🏖 Awesome yearly company retreat, and quarterly team events
⛺️ 25 days of annual leave
🛣 Job guarantee as we have secured long term funding
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a product manager
- Experience in “build-measure-learn” loop, with going through a phase of finding product-market fit and iterating based on customer feedback
- Experience in finding product-market fit and generating product revenue, bonus to have work experience in complex markets such as medical
- Bonus: well versed in SaaS, AI or API products
- Bonus: experience in B2B products
- Bonus: experience with product management for software in healthcare
Sounds like you? Let’s talk!