As our Head of Product Management, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and vision of the organization with a focus on team coaching and mentorship.
- Provide product insights and collaborative decision making to help the team when faced with challenges with a shared focus that is aligned with our product values and strategy by unifying a high performing team.
- In collaboration with the CTO & Head of Product, planning execution and resource allocation to ensure smooth delivery of new products. You can easily discern individual team members’ abilities and match the right people with the right work while maintaining an awareness of project needs and escalation paths for the team.
- Drive the go to market and launch for our incubation businesses, using your understanding of technical feasibility and prototype development to de-risk and prove out approaches.
- Spin out our businesses by helping put funding, a superstar team, and a CEO in place.
- Streamline personal development of your team by setting expectations, supporting definition and achievement of career goals, providing coaching and feedback, and communicating salary progression.
As our Head of Product Management, you possess the following skills and competencies:
- History of delivering successful products at scale for web and mobile platforms, including conception, implementation and delivery, with a proven track record of building experiences that end users love.
- Significant experience in a product leadership role with strong coaching and people development ability. Able to encourage self-motivation, improvement and drive. You are a firm believer in coaching over management.
- Prior experience in juggling multiple projects and delegating work effectively, iteratively implementing operational improvements to the way you and your team works.
- Driven by finding the root cause of any issue, rather putting a patch over them, with sound judgement and problem solving ability at all levels. Comfortable making decisions and taking risks where necessary.
- High emotional intelligence and empathy, both for your team, your stakeholders, and your customers.
- Organised with a strong attention to detail and an ability to balance detail with the big picture.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
Founders Factory is unlike anything else. Shape an entire business from conception through to finished product. Join a highly motivated, energetic team who will push you to incredible heights. Yes, we’re offering a competitive salary, however it’s the work environment that’s unique. We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early-stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. This is a remarkable chance to grow your career, with options for contributing to an ambitious team and getting in on the ground-floor of the next high-growth startup… whatever that might be! Come join our world-class team of thinkers and creators.