Pace is at the forefront of a revolution in hotel revenue management, by allowing real time, continuous pricing that reflects demand and supply. After only 24 months in the industry, Pace has already closed some of the world’s leading brands.
Fast forward 5 years and you will see Pace driving the same practice in almost every other industry. Prices will be dynamic, following demand and supply in real time. Imagine every price in our daily lives being dynamic: from parking lots to supermarkets.
You will be in charge of the Pace Pricing product. You will own the product strategy and execution that over the next 5 years will move Pace from 0.2% to 5% penetration of hospitality industry pricing. The primary product challenge will be enabling journeys from decision-support to intelligent automation.
- A strategic thinker and excellent communicator as you will work across teams to derive insights to drive and lead the product strategy for Pace Pricing
- Empathetic in the way you communicate with customers to understand how our product can solve their biggest pain points
- Experienced in building SaaS enterprise products and get excited about solving problems bigger than you could’ve ever imagined
- Someone with a strong leadership for design and UX.
- Articulate a clear strategic vision for the Pace App, help with strategic planning, execution and implementation
- Manage and extend existing Product features and understand how they can be improved by evaluating qualitative & quantitative feedback
- Work with customers as well as our customer success team to identify new areas of improvements for the application
- Develop and test early versions of your product ideas with minimum effort to maximize your learning velocity and ensure that the engineering team is targeted at the most impactful work
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas you are responsible for
- Set standards by establishing visual and UX consistency across the application
- Highly data-driven
- Proven track-record in start-ups
- Enterprise product management experience
- Experience with disruptive enterprise products
- Experience analysing user flows at scale to drive product strategy & roadmap
- Strong design and UX leadership
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org Include the role’s title in your subject line. Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.