Who we are:
Global Shares is a leading provider of public and private global stock plan services. Our employee share ownership plan technology is award-winning, and our range of products and services make equity plan administration simple, secure, and globally compliant.
What we value:
People -We care about our people. We treat our people with respect. We embrace diversity and inclusion. We build open and honest relationships, collaborating across boundaries to meet our clients’ needs.
Bravery -We dare to do things diﬀerently. We provide best service and technology through innovation, creativity and high performance. We challenge the norm, we challenge ourselves and we challenge complexity with simplicity.
Global -We are one global network. We are champions of employee ownership. We work together, incorporating clients and partners as an extension of our team. We foster a global and diverse community, where our people are united through ambition, commitment and shared goals. We are in this journey together.
Integrity-We are committed to professional integrity We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture
Service-We are client focused. We strive to provide our best service, to drive great client experience through teamwork and high performance.
Why we need you:
We are looking for a really ambitious Product Manager to join a brand-new part of our business.
This new business will succeed by being closer to our customers than any of the competition and you will be the voice of that customer.
You will lead the product strategy and own the roadmap working closely with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Engineering teams.
You need to be really comfortable with the big picture vision, but you should be someone who thrives on turning that into detailed actionable steps to deliver an amazing experience for our customers. It will not be a straight road and you should be comfortable experimenting based on customer insights and data knowing that most experiments will fail, but from every experiment we will learn.
This is a very tight team and you will be core to its success. You need a strong ability to build truly great relationships with your colleagues as they will be the secret to your success.
What you will do:
- Take a product that is in its infancy and create the roadmap that will bring it to market dominance
- Contribute to the business strategy and then own the product strategy required to deliver on this
- Talk to customers and partners daily and interpret what they are ‘saying’ into what they really ‘mean’
- Analyse product usage data to identify problems and then create hypothesis, run experiments and measure the impact on the data to generate insights
- Specify market requirements for product features
- Work with marketing to develop clear, valuable and tangible messaging that demonstrates the value proposition to the target persona
- Manage stakeholder expectations with respect to delivery capability and release planning.
- Translate business cases into product requirements, epics and user stories.
- Create and maintain a product backlog and produce a prioritised list of clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that Agile Scrum teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the technical and business value it delivers to the customer.
- Collaborate closely with software development team and other colleagues, to answer queries in a timely fashion.
- Work in an Agile development environment, planning iterations and releases to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and scope.
What should you have:
- 3-5 years previous experience working as an Agile Product Manager in a B2B SaaS environment
- Previous experience in business and/or IT would be essential.
- Comfortable being looked to as a decision maker and clearly able to explain the rationale behind any decisions that are made.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- You must be a highly motivated self-starter, versatile team player and a leader who can drive objectives to completion across an organization.