MEETFOX IS HIRING A HEAD OF PRODUCT
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋 We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our team and help us grow!
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO
MeetFox is a SaaS tool helping professionals run seamless online meetings. We are a ‘one-stop-shop’ for meetings with scheduling, video calls, and payments all in one. We are an international start-up based in New York and Vienna, mainly working remotely, and are extremely passionate about shaping the future of work. We built an award-winning solution to serve the growing gig economy and give professionals the infrastructure to accept client bookings, conduct video meetings, and get paid for their time. We are a team of 7, working to delight over 9,000 professionals worldwide and are growing rapidly. We just joined Techstars NYC and have collected many exciting ideas, which we are now executing upon.
❤️️ Our mission: help independent professionals monetize their time with online meetings and build thriving businesses.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will become the first product person in the company and our success will directly depend on you.
- Gain a deep understanding of the market and the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth. We want you to radically change our product to increase stickiness and engagement. We are looking for someone creative & innovative, who will not only execute, but be fundamental to our overall product strategy.
- Interview customers to solicit specific feedback on MeetFox and understand the underlying reasoning. We are looking for a strategic thinker and problem-solver.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and UX prototypes, which can be directly implemented after a quick design & feasibility review
- Scope and prioritize activities based on OKRs
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
WHAT YOU BRING
- Product management experience
Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle, particularly through Acquisition and Activation stages. You possess a unique blend of domain expertise and technical savviness. You maintain an eye for detail while seeing the big vision. You enjoy developing and implementing new ideas from scratch with proper roadmap development and prioritization. You have demonstrated your ability to sell your ideas to various stakeholders.
- Strong customer focus
You have spent time with customers to understand their problems and find innovative solutions to solve these.
- High affinity for usability and design
You possess an innate appreciation for what the best user experience can be. You work well with designers and are able to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Strong business acumen
You have a strong understanding of how a business achieves its goals and objectives and what levers drive value, profitability and cash flow.
- Distinct communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to develop product and growth strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Technical understanding
Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. You are comfortable in engaging closely with development teams to communicate business needs and understand technical trade-offs that are explained to you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Responsibility and ownership from day one
- A huge learning curve and professional development opportunities
- A deep dive into the startup world and what it takes to build a company
- Flat hierarchies and a highly motivated and fun team
- Flexible working hours and remote working if needed
We are excited to get to know you! Send us your resume and a few words about why you would be interested in joining the MeetFox team to email@example.com.