Do you have a wide experience in digital product management that can help us beat cancer sooner?
We’re looking for a Digital Product Manager to …
- Define and own the vision for one of our digital products, balancing both business and user needs with technology solutions
- Create and implement a product roadmap with clearly defined features which maximise value
- Create excellent relationships with key stakeholders and help them meet their strategy and objectives through your product
- Work with your agile delivery teams to build key feature of your product
It’s an exciting time here at CRUK, with the digital revolution happening around us and digital identified as a key enabler of our future success. The digital team is leading CRUK through its digital transformation, driven through the adoption of a hub and spoke model across the organisation. For us to achieve our ambition, three in four people surviving cancer in the next 20 years, we need to accelerate the pace of everything we do. From scientific research to fundraising and cancer prevention initiatives, digital will be at the heart of our progress.
Through digital at CRUK, we reach over 4 million people a month and generate more than £120m/year income. This Product Manager role is a great opportunity to develop your people management and delivery skills and gain significant business partnering and stakeholder management experience. You will be joining a team of digital product managers who look after our core digital capabilities, including event management, ecommerce, payments, content management and more.
You can help us save millions of lives through your…
- Creativity, with the ability to turn your ideas into inspiring digital products
- Experience of making data-driven decisions that have a real impact
- Strong understanding and experience of UX, content strategy and optimisation through iterative testing
- Passion for all things digital and the value it can bring to CRUK
Our ambition is to adopt a digital mindset across everything we do, which means learning through iteration, being active in our approach, and most importantly putting our customers’ experience at the heart of our thinking.
Our digital team is driven, fast paced, agile, inclusive and inspiring. If that sounds like you, then we want you to be part of our team.
Closing date: Wednesday 30th November 23:55pm
Apply at: https://cancer-research-uk-jobs.tal.net/vx/mobile-0/appcentre-External/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/4/opp/5658-Digital-Product-Manager/en-GB#gCRLX6TdyeEPgxfd.99