TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
TrueAccord is expanding its product offering to help creditors rapidly and effectively scale early-stage collections. As the Senior Product Manager of a nascent B2B2C product, you will be joining an early stage team that has the opportunity to deliver a step-change impact on the business. You will drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap that will dramatically improve the early-stage collections experience for consumers while also improving performance for our creditors. You will build new features from minimally viable experiments to iterating and scaling existing capabilities.
You will report to the Director of Product and work closely with Engineering, Design, Data Science, and other key business partners to launch and iterate on innovative ideas to further our vision to radically improve our customers financial lives.
- Be the voice of our clients and their customers to understand their product and process needs.
- Act as the subject matter expert and communicate TrueAccord’s product offering and product performance initiatives both internally and externally.
- Communicate with clients to solicit direct feedback on product and feature development.
- Work with key stakeholders to define, develop and execute the vision, roadmap, and performance metrics for better client and consumer success.
- Perform detailed analysis on existing and new features to make informed, data driven decisions, and run experiments to produce data-driven development.
- Own delivery of product initiatives from end to end, collaborating with engineering, client success, and UX teams.
- Prioritize feature requests, guiding the team in making intelligent and pragmatic trade-offs.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 6+ years in Product Management building mobile-first, financial products at scale
- Exceptional externally and internally facing written and spoken communication and presentation skills
- Experience with highly regulated products highly desired
- Experience with payment systems and options highly desired
- Exceptional data analysis skills: you’re able to derive insights on what will move the needle on performance metrics
- Strong UX skills and passion for well designed experiences that deliver measurable results
- A goal-driven and detail-oriented approach to product management
- Impeccable project management skills: ability to juggle multiple workstreams, priorities, and stakeholders without missing a beat.
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is a distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay Area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.