Join our international Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users and our product development practices.
We are looking for the first Product Analyst to join our product operations team with the mission of surfacing compelling insights that drive product changes. You’ll be working directly with product teams, User Researchers and Product & Engineering leadership to help create well informed priorities and guide strategy by exploring patterns in data.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the product and our users JTBD
- Support teams with their research projects, develop hypotheses and analyze experiment results
- Help establish continuous tracking of domain specific product KPIs (e.g. for OKR setting) as well as measuring success of product iterations by analyzing product usage
- Foster a culture of measurement, metrics and experimentation within product development teams by establish robust KPI monitoring and improve our tooling setup (e.g. user segmentation in product analytics)
- Collaborate with our central BI team to utilize our data warehouse and connect the dots across data sets of different tools and departments
- Proactively recognize patterns and broadcast insights that inform our strategy and product roadmap
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years experience in a data analyst role in a SaaS environment, preferably working closely with product teams
Sound understanding of product metrics
- University degree preferably in quantitative discipline (e.g., Applied Math, Econ, Statistics, Eng, CS) and experience in applied statistics
- Strong SQL skills and experience with BI/Visualization tools like Tableau, Superset and Looker
- A proven track record of initiating and delivering actionable analysis with minimal supervision
- An analytical mindset, with the intellectual curiosity to search for context and insight behind the numbers paired with a strong business and product acumen
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 28 paid vacation days