Remote Contract – Immediate start until 18/12, potential extension into 2021.
Elsewhen is a London based studio designing digital products & services. Working with global companies across several regions, we design new customer experiences that solve business and consumer problems. Elsewhen brings a deep understanding of the product life cycle, coupled with expertise in integrating startup methodologies into corporate business.
Our culture is a balance between autonomy and collaboration, insight and intuition, work and life. We’re ambitious and hard-working, but we make sure to get home on time. We have two dogs. And we think you’ll like working here.
Come join the team — https://www.elsewhen.com
Things you will be doing:
We are looking for a product manager to work with us on delivering a world-class ad-tech product, and help our client outperform their competitors in the space of addressable TV.
You will be working as part of a well-formed team of engineers and designers and maintain a strong relationship with senior stakeholders.
While delivering the current phase of the product based on the desired roadmap, you will work with your users to unlock the next generation of the product.
- Lead teams of exceptionally skilled designers and user researchers.
- Facilitate team ceremonies, making sure that delivery remains viable.
- Communicate frequently and deliver the product vision within your team.
- Gather requirements, determine the design work, write and prioritise user stories.
- Facilitate workshops and collaborate with users and stakeholders to understand pains and opportunities for your product.
The ideal candidate
You will have experience delivering data-heavy products – dashboards or other investigative or planning tools, in short, and iterative cycles.
You are comfortable moving from delivery to discovery, and by now, remote working is second nature for you. You worked with tech leads and engineers in a discovery and delivery capacity and can demonstrate significant product knowledge.
Supported by the Elsewhen team, you’ll take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally within data/performance/media.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, including designers, BAs, researchers and engineers.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholders management skills.
- Engineering experience is not essential, but exposure and familiarity with modern data tools (SQL, Tableau, Data Studio) would be an advantage.
- Ability to create a 10K view and dig deep into the smallest bits
A “self-starter” – willing to own all aspects of the product and the team.
- Exacting attention to detail, picking up on the details that others miss.