Remote Contract – Immediate start until 18/12, potential extension into 2021.
Elsewhen is a London based studio designing digital products & services. Working with global companies across several regions, we design new customer experiences that solve business and consumer problems. Elsewhen brings a deep understanding of the product life cycle, coupled with expertise in integrating startup methodologies into corporate business.
Our culture is a balance between autonomy and collaboration, insight and intuition, work and life. We’re ambitious and hard-working, but we make sure to get home on time. We have two dogs. And we think you’ll like working here.
Come join the team — https://www.elsewhen.com
Things you will be doing:
We are building the next-gen of ad-tech dashboards, to help our client understand their business performance across markets and outperform their competitors.
You will be working as part of a forming team designing the foundations of the product alongside your PM, Tech and UX lead. You will;
- Work closely with our stakeholders and develop a deep understanding of business problems and what brings the most business benefit.
- Work with the Data & Business Analysts and technical stakeholders to identify existing data sources and to leverage them in the new product.
- Write detailed functional user stories and technical specifications that the engineering team can work with. This includes workflow diagrams, database models, API specifications and mock-algorithms.
- Lead the refinement of the requirements, including acceptance criteria and preliminary testing when appropriate.
- Elicit and validate the non-functional requirements, including performance, implementation design, etc.
- Proactively follow execution with the engineering team, including continuous delivery, quality management and documentation.
The ideal candidate
You will have experience as a business analyst, ideally within the development of business dashboards and data.
You are comfortable moving from technical conversations into user-centric thinking and can demonstrate a meaningful impact on product teams you’ve been part of.
Supported by the Elsewhen team, you’ll take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience as a BA across the full product lifecycle, ideally within data/performance/media.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, including designers, BAs, researchers and engineers.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholders management skills.
- Experience working on data visualisation and business intelligence dashboards.
- Exacting attention to detail, picking up on the details that others miss.
- A self-starter – Striving to improve the team’s WoW and knowledge.