We need a proactive and organised Product Manager to help us expand the Zeelo offering to our corporate clients, and to improve the services we provide to our riders in the UK, US and South Africa. This is an opportunity to have a huge influence in the trajectory and direction of Zeelo.
Our full stack Zeelo service is a rich ecosystem of mobile, web and internal products, with a mix of B2B and B2C requirements across that ecosystem. We are looking for someone who relishes taking on the challenge of balancing diverse priorities, bringing order and clarity to the development process.
You can be based at home (but with regular visits to the London HQ) working hand in hand with the Engineering team, with close connections to the Operations, Growth and Customer Success teams. Zeelo offers a fast-paced and fun working environment where you will be gaining exposure to a variety of technologies and tools within a friendly and supportive team.
- Management of product vision and roadmap for our B2B client requirements, focusing on extending the range of services we are able to offer.
- Prioritisation of features for enhancing the rider experience, especially for on-the-day travel via our mobile apps.
- Undertake product discovery and research tasks alongside UX & design team, interviewing riders and liaising with representatives for our clients and operators to understand their needs and develop a superior solution to meet those needs.
- Working alongside the engineering team to develop solutions, and ensuring delivery at pace to meet deadlines.
- Writing user requirements, backlog grooming, UAT testing, defining and measuring user metrics should all be second nature to you.
- 3-5 years experience in B2B or B2C product management, with mobile experience highly preferred.
- Experience in nurturing a product through a growth stage, especially across different jurisdictions.
- Be a team player, as well as have the ability to work independently.
- An ability to build relationships and rapport with people really quickly
- Self-motivated and deadline driven.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and change priorities effectively in a complex business environment.
- Creative, driven, resilient, proactive and motivated to try new things. You’re a self-starter.
- Meticulous and good attention to detail
- A proven ability to simplify complexity and run effective processes.
What you should know about Zeelo:
- Zeelo is a bus-sharing company on a mission to make the world a better place to work and live by giving everyone access to convenient mass transit; uniquely focussed on the peri-urban mobility market (10km-80km) tackling the growing challenges associated with reliance on private car transportation such as congestion, air quality and the prohibitive cost of car ownership.
- We focus on the daily commute and home-to-school use cases, providing a convenient and comfortable alternative to the private car; equipped with social distancing and infection measures during the current situation
- We sell to companies, industrial and office based; as well as schools, universities and the public sector
- We use data and technology to find and digitalise fixed bus routes, targeting areas of high private car usage in order to connect people to places via sustainable transport; working with partners and local bus and coach fleets to operate at the times they are needed
- We’re just over 3-years old, backed with over £6m of venture capital from ETF Partners, InMotion Ventures (Jaguar Land Rover) and Dynamo.VC
- We’re a team of 40+ across 4 offices (London, Barcelona, US and Durban) and are live in 3 markets (UK, US and South Africa)
- We’re a team of do-ers, finding a balance between thinking big and getting stuff done. Our team culture encourages people to:
- Challenge the status quo to strive for greatness
- Work tirelessly to delight and design for our riders
- Build and respect partnerships, both internally and externally
- Positively impact the environment by building services that take cars off the road
- Be empowered to turn ideas into reality and learn, fast
- Champion openness, effective communication, integrity, trust and respect
- Celebrate the wins: we’re doing something big