Make a global impact through our new SaaS offering
Does designing and building the global future of modern security products sound exciting to you? Are you interested in both the strategic part of product management, working closely with developers, internal stakeholders and having ongoing conversation with the end users?
We are looking for a charismatic leader who, as our Head of Product, will have a big impact and mandate on Securitas Intelligent Services growth. In this position you will be creating new revenue streams for Securitas as we make the group strategy come alive.
To thrive in this position, you enjoy working with complex SaaS products and are motivated by creating fantastic products.
A key role in our new product organization
You will be the key player that designs and builds our capabilities within this area, spanning from to creating product development processes to recruiting and ensuring our capabilities to deliver on ambitious targets.
We expect you to drive the product strategy and compose the global digital product portfolio, road-mapping, and execution across the organization and be the person that:
- Sets the product vision and road map. Work closely with the VP Intelligent Services and other key executives to ensure a robust product vision and road map is set and adhered to.
- Thinks strategically and articulate that strategy. Lay out a compelling product strategy that includes a strong understanding what it means to win in our market and how to build compelling and remarkable products for our customers.
- Creates and empowers a professional product management discipline.
- Represents product management at the executive level.
- Sets cross-company product management processes.
- Leads the product development organization and manages and develops the people in it.
- You will be accountable for achieving impact; customer and stakeholder involvement; communication of user/market insights, product plans and decisions; and timely and actionable follow ups.
We believe that you are a seasoned veteran in SaaS product development
- 7+ years of product management (web applications/ apps / SaaS )
- Extensive experience of working within agile digital product development and solid understanding of UX, research, design and engineering.
- You possess the full product management toolbox with extra focus on discovery methods.
- Ability to implement clear way of working structure to the Product Management team.
- Ability to grasp complex products and dependencies quickly.
- Well documented experience of empathic transparent leadership with focus on employee growth and development.
- Experience from SaaS companies, with a solid track record of significant success and skilled in working with complex product portfolio’s.
- Solid decision-making across all disciplines as it relates to the customer, the company and the team.
- Ability to see where the market, competition and industry are going, and to create a strong vision for where the product needs to be to win the market and delight customers.
- Strong English language skills, in speech and writing.
- Location is at Securitas HQ in Stockholm, Sweden but with flexibility for remote work as agreed with the VP of Intelligent Services.