FinLeap is Europe’s first Fintech Company builder with headquarters in Berlin. We build between six and eight startups each year and develop them to reputable and successful companies. Our portfolio includes well known startups like Clark, Savedo and solarisBank – Germany’s first Fintech with a full banking license. At FinLeap our committed entrepreneurs, experienced financial experts, as well as young talents come together to make financial services simple, transparent and cheaper worldwide.
As a CPO in Residence you initially work for the company builder and help build one of our ventures with the goal of becoming one of its senior managers.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You work hands-on and thus take the lead in all things product for one of our portfolio companies, including:
- specifying tickets and prioritizing features in collaboration with the (venture) managing director
- owning the venture’s UX and on-page optimization
- working closely with our IT team to develop the product functionality
- You ensure that proper value proposition/market fit is developed to clearly articulate business value and ROI
- You hire and develop the venture team
- Given excellent performance, you will have the opportunity to eventually join the venture in a senior management role
Our Perfect Match:
- 4+ years of experience in product management with a successful track record in a product leadership role
- Extensive experience in building innovative digital products from concept to launch
- Fluent in English, German proficiency is a huge plus
- Outstanding sense and strong curiosity for business opportunities as well as the ability to develop them both strategically and operationally
- A team player with proven experience in building and leading performance-oriented teams
- Flexible mindset, result-oriented working style and determination to have a successful career in an entrepreneurial environment
- Master’s or bachelor’s Degree, preferably from a top university or business/tech school
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
We’re looking forward to being in touch!