For 20 years IC Thrive has been helping connect people at work. We have an established intranet platform (Source), a diverse customer base, with over 100,000 active users served globally across 20 different industries, including many recognizable brands. More recently we’ve established our Drive methodology for internal comms, a foundation of best practices that direct our software portfolio and emerging software platform called Reach. Our history is built on our commitment to a customer-first mentality. We take pride in our work and relentlessly pursue making a real difference, for our customers and for our team.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, experienced product manager that has managed and launched software products. You bring a technology background and passion, plus a desire to build relationships through emotional connections to the solutions you’ve shaped. Your mandate is to dig into the specifics of customer needs, and leveraging cumulative insights to shape strategy, product roadmap, and development efforts to meet market needs. Success is measured by effective coordination, launch and new revenue generated.
- Bring market data and analysis to develop product strategy
- Work with UX to create and define user stories and translate customer business needs into acceptance criteria for the development team
- Refine and prioritize development backlog according to the roadmap or urgent defects
- Promote and educate stakeholders on the ongoing product development
- Engage with prospects and customers to gain ongoing insight
- Assist with product demos, presentations & marketing/sales assets
- Coordination with marketing to maximize launch plans
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 8 years in product management, 5 of which are in software
- Have developed product development processes and documentation
- Proven use of product management methodology and applicable tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Great communication skills, particularly active listening
- Ability to execute at all levels: strategic, tactical, and operational
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Extremely well organized, motivated team player
- Working knowledge of Pragmatic Marketing Framework
- Understanding internal communications best practices
We offer a comprehensive package to our employees, generous paid time off, extended medical/dental, bonus days, flexible schedules and remote working arrangements, dog-friendly office, wellness support, professional development, team activities, and more. Our office is currently in North Vancouver and the successful candidate will be able to work a flexible schedule. We are actively interviewing strong potential candidates; please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. Salary is based on qualifications and experience
COVID Note: The whole team is largely working remotely during this time and until 2021, with occasional meetings in the office. We have flexible arrangements and hold the health of our team at a high level of importance.