Ready to make Gousto the UK’s most loved way to eat dinner? We’re the UK’s leading recipe box company, delivering over 50 delicious recipes every week to thousands of homes across the UK.
Whether it’s recipe innovation, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste, every team plays a part in our amazing growth. We have invested in our technology, data capability and product to make sure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our dream? To be the UK’s most loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join our team!
Senior Product Manager – Supply
If you have a growth mindset, think big, and relish the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced and demanding environment, then read on…
The Supply Tribe is responsible for building and optimising the capabilities that drive our expanding Supply Chain network. As Senior Product Manager – Supply, you’ll have a key role in discovering and developing opportunities for new digital products and experiences to support our ambitious growth plan.
- Scaled our capacity through unprecedented demand during lockdown
- Launched next day express delivery
- Released new generations of our world-class line optimisation capabilities
- Developed highly scalable integration capabilities for our future factories
- Launched multi-site forecasting capabilities
Reporting to the Product Lead for Supply, you will oversee the entire suite of digital products that provide integration capabilities to our factories. You’ll also shape the future of our use of data to drive performance in the supply chain.
Within your first six months at Gousto you’ll;
Shape the long & short term roadmap for how we will continue to scale and integrate our factories.
Shape the long & short term roadmap for how we will leverage supply chain data to drive performance.
You’ll then be responsible for ensuring flawless execution of this vision, releasing commercial value for Gousto.
You’ll work cross functionally with our operations, logistics, operations systems, proposition, product analysts and senior leadership teams.
Your role will involve working in an agile environment where you will be responsible for a squad of highly skilled engineers, deeply understanding and prioritising customer needs, business efficiencies and commercial outcomes. You’ll also have responsibilities of a product owner, maintaining the product backlog, alongside facilitating refinement and planning sessions.
Things move fast at Gousto – we like to describe it as a Rocketship. After your first year, we will have scaled to four factories, and you’ll be right at the heart of this journey.
- You understand how to bring value to customers, using your sharp commercial mind to drive performance, and focusing to the top and bottom line.
- You love working collaboratively. You excel at communication, bringing together people with diverse experiences, opinions and opportunities in order to get things done. You build deep relationships based on trust and respect.
- You believe in having a coaching mindset, sharing your learnings with others to help them improve.
- You’re intensely analytical – you rely on quantitative data to make decisions, and you are familiar with A/B testing principles. You use data to discover opportunities, identify issues and drive performance.
- Strong and extensive product management experience,
- Proven track record of delivering great products in an operational / supply chain environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skill
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Agile product management experience
- Have a customer centric approach to problems whilst maintaining a sharp focus on commercial metrics
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth!
Our offices are ergonomically tested for comfort, noise levels and ensuring we have different spaces to collaborate in. Not to mention daily coffee, tea, fruit and ice creams (vegan options too!). We have weekly Friday socials ranging from team updates, birthday celebrations, meet ups and more! Soft drinks, beer, wine and more snacks included! (Well we do love food)
Ping pong, gaming events, running clubs to pub clubs, wellbeing days and quarterly people events are just a few of the initiatives in place. With more to be announced in 2020!
All Gousto employees are offered a benefits package of:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) – You can buy up to 5 days extra holiday!
- A holiday day added each year (up to 30 days)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Gousto Academy training courses
- Free food & recipes from the test kitchen
- Gousto stash – hoodie, notepad, mug
For the full Gousto list of benefits just get in touch and we can share all the details
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.