We are looking for an experienced product manager who works full-time, consulting with clients, that would be interested in working with our CEO and small team to streamline processes, manage deadlines, identify growth opportunities, and take on projects from start to finish.
We are really looking to build a long term relationship with someone that will either grow into a full-time role or help us build the team we need.
- Own the relationship between Road2College and its technology partners:
- Work with key stakeholders to collect product feedback from prospective, current, and past users.
- Clarify and document new feature vision and requirements for the software development team.
- Coordinate design activities with the UI/UX designer.
- Participate in Agile software development meetings.
- Overall coordination of managing hours and being able to identify if off schedule/off development timeline.
- Understand dependencies among projects to organize and prioritize deliverables to meet deadlines across critical projects (content, marketing, website development):
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for assigning projects, tasks, and managing deadlines
- Oversee cross-functional projects or initiatives:
- Tracking and delegating content management tasks
- Holding the content team to deadlines
- Scheduling meetings between content team and other contractors for special initiatives
- Creating systems and processes to streamline operations.
- General task management across the company
- Business acumen to understand all aspects of the company,
how they work together, and how to coordinate them for efficiency and business growth.
- Has the skill and experience to integrate themselves into an organization quickly and assess issues that serve as barriers to a team or organization operating at maximum effectiveness.
- An entrepreneurial thinker: Driving better offerings through understanding the customer needs, trends and problems.
- By taking on day-to-day tasks, the Product Owner is building a level of trust with the team and CEO to enable the CEO to focus on larger strategic initiatives.
- Strong emphasis on focus, delegation, managing expectations and deadlines.
- Has a penchant for keeping track of details.
Collaborative approach with strong project and team management skills.
- Apply critical thinking in order to prioritize and achieve startup’s goals and objectives.
- Proactive and enthusiastic in approach, with the ability to keep an open mind.
- Interested in high level strategy but willing to get their hands dirty in the details, doing whatever is needed to get the job done.
15h/week minimum, up to 40h/week
Apply here: https://forms.gle/83Cpj44anKuPb9pdA