StudyKIK is a Southern California based, technology-driven company disrupting the 5 billion dollar Biotech and Big Pharma clinical trial space. We leverage technology, on a global scale, to lead the industry in patient education, recruitment, and retention. Our web and mobile applications increase efficiency by connecting patients, sites and sponsors through the trial lifecycle. Our big data platform delivers analytics and transparency unparalleled in the industry.
The Product Manager, Mobile Apps, will be responsible for a number of industry-leading mobile apps that are making an impact in the lives of patients around the world. Bringing expertise and experience in defining, developing, and optimizing outstanding mobile apps, the right candidate has both the creative and technical skills to help lead StudyKIK’s mobile initiative. This role requires a mastery of sprint planning, task sizing, feature prioritization, roadmap building, and iterative product optimization. Design-minded, empathetic, and data-driven, the ideal candidate can make informed decisions while synthesizing the input of engineers, designers, clients, and stakeholders. The explosive growth of this company has come from the desire to innovate and launch new ideas and concepts into the market. We’re scrappy and want you to be a good culture fit.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of product experience, with at least 1 year of experience managing mobile apps
- Experience leading software products from inception through launch and iteration in an Agile environment
- The ability to break down problems from high-level ideas and objectives into successful products
- Demonstrate strong experience with data-informed decision making through testing, experimentation, and analysis
- You know the importance of great UX and what it looks like
- You communicate in a clear, convincing, and organized manner, with the ability to synthesize and summarize what matters to stakeholders
- You can balance team, company and external priorities, and make well-reasoned tradeoffs
- You’re eager to learn and thrive in a growing and fast-moving company
- A high aptitude for collaboration and consensus building
- Experience in the healthcare or clinical trial market is a plus, but not required
- Experience managing products for external stakeholders
- Familiarity with global technology trends and experience working in emerging markets
- Familiarity with React Native application development
- Experience in defining and managing APIs for platforms and/or SaaS applications
- A design or engineering background
We offer our team a Competitive Base Salary, and Exciting Long-Term Equity Plan to reward growth, and Great Healthcare Coverage. Our philosophy on culture fit is pretty simple: we want people who are enthusiastic about what they want to do for a living, and excited to come in every day to learn and contribute. Ours is a highly collaborative environment, and we’re drawn to like- minded people who love knowledge-sharing and thrive in a team setting.