Who We Are
We are a dynamic InsurTech with extensive experience in claims management.
Our mission: WE CREATE GREAT CLAIMS EXPERIENCE! Today, the entire process of an insurance claim does not offer any of the parties involved – whether customer, sales or claims expert – a good claims experience with a high degree of satisfaction. We are changing that!
We have developed the first fully digital SaaS platform for processing insurance claims. Our vision is to create unique claims experiences through a perfect connection between Human and Machine. To achieve this, we apply technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning in addition to process automation.
Your goals as a Product Manager at claimsforce will be to enable your product team deliver value to customers and support our scaling process.
As a Product Manager, you have a naturally curious mind and you are always challenging the status quo. Your experience has taught you what is worth measuring and based your decisions on the data confidently to drive the product forward.
- Lead a cross-functional product team
- Provide context to your team and align them around objectives
- Ensure your team delivers value on a regular cadence
- Day-to-day communication and interfacing with our German customers directly
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have:
- Native or fluent in written and oral German, as well as in English
- Experience speaking directly with customers/users
- Used data to measure success and evaluate impact on the business
- Opportunity to be part of shaping the product that will be significant in the insurance industry
- Hands-on practical experience in a growing startup
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- An international team that is dedicated to innovation and collaborative success
- All the equipment you need like a brand-new Mac or Windows Laptop, screens, etc. to help you be successful in your role
- A spacious office in the heart of Hafencity
- Healthy (and some not so healthy) snacks and drinks
- Regular team events, corporate parties and Friday Beers