Visitlondon.com is London’s number one visitor website with over 40 million unique visitors and a seven-figure ecommerce turnover. We’re also the people behind the hugely successful and diverse event program for London like Tech Week, Ride London and The Lumiere Festival.
We are now seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead on the development of our official city guide app for London, the Visit London app . Supported by Mastercard, the first version of our app was recently released and we’d now like to deliver our big plans and ambitions for the future.
As a product manager, you will contribute to and deliver our vision for the Visit London app to be the number one visitor app for London. The ideal candidate will have an extensive and demonstrable experience of leading teams that delivering market leading mobile applications. As well as being a strong communicator, you will enjoy solving problems and finding solutions to customer requirements.
- Drive and deliver the product roadmap
- Be the voice of the customer to deliver a market leading mobile app
- Lead the app development team to deliver a world class product
- Write product requirements that deliver compelling experiences
- Develop prototypes and wireframes to test with consumers
- Identify opportunities and help define the product vision
- Work closely with the app editor to ensure we deliver engaging content
- Work closely with partnerships teams and key internal and external stakeholders (eg. lead project sponsor Mastercard) to ensure their objectives are met
- Collaborate with the distribution and marketing teams to increase app reach and active users
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering and developing successful mobile products
- A customer first approach to product development
- Deep domain knowledge of the mobile ecosystem and technologies
- Entrepreneurial with strong commercial acumen
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills at all levels of the business
- Excellent problem solver and ability to generate ideas
- A passion for products, technology and innovation
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Relationships with key influencers in the London tech sector
- Knowledge of the travel industry
- Flexible working environment including remote working and the opportunity to work in our HQ with great views over Tower Bridge
- To focus on new tech and shaping this new product
- To join a Sunday Times Top 100 not-for-profit company and a fast paced, flexible and upbeat environment
- To become part of the London Family and do great things for our City
- 30 days’ holiday in addition to UK public holidays
- Generous company pension
- Performance-related pay plan
- In-house training and development opportunities
How to Apply
The application will include a CV and 3 short questions on your motivation and fit for the role.
In your CV, please provide links to 2 products that you have brought to market.
Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received so please apply ASAP.