Hi everyone! Sparrho is looking for its first Lead Product Manager. You will have a demonstrable impact on the direction this company goes in identifying which customer, which problem, and which solution to run at and … keep running! Please forward on to product managers who: 1) Have experience building products from Zero to One and are 2) Have proven experience (with stories and in-market examples) launching new products to market. DM me with any questions or interest!! Thank you. https://angel.co/company/sparrho/jobs/1048513-product-manager
What is Sparrho?
Sparrho’s vision is to democratise science – making trusted science more discoverable, understandable, and actionable. We currently use our augmented intelligence engine (AI + network of scientists) to help organisations & brands use science to be seen as a thought-leader and build trust in their market.
What is unique about this role?
As Product Manager, you will play a key role in leading the discovery of customer needs and problems, understanding and prioritising customer use cases and product value propositions, guiding product learning experiments and product delivery to trial and paying clients. You will need to be a self-starter with a killer instinct for delighting customers and be thrilled by the opportunity to build something new. You’ll have demonstrated success in launching new products and features for B2B or B2C companies, and understand the complexity of working in highly regulated markets. You will report directly to our CEO and you will be key to our continued growth.
What we are looking for:
Must Have’s for this role:
- A strong sense of curiosity and diverse approaches to learning
- Demonstrable focus on setting and realizing customer and business outcomes and success measures.
- Strong sense of ownership of customer problems
- Analytical mindset with a willingness to challenge colleagues constructively, with evidence, on prioritisation
- Prior experience with product management in B2B and B2C startups
- Proven experience in leading a cross functional team; partnership with engineering, design and marketing required.
- If you have taken a break from work for whatever reason, we would still love to meet you
- Prior experience with a range of Products shipped and results to show for it.
- Lean Startup and Scrum/Agile methodology familiarity and application.
- Interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain relationships with customers, users and colleagues with minimal effort
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands and design effective experiments
Role & responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Guiding product research and refining the product vision and roadmap
- Leading and managing, projects consisting of multifunctional teams
- Define and manage a well-defined product management process
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project
- Managing the product sprint cycle and steering content operations to align with the product
- 10:00 – 18:00 GMT working hours Monday to Friday . If in the US, ideally to be in Eastern time zone (e.g. 7am-2pm = 12pm-7pm GMT) or maximally, central time zone.
Salary: £80,000 – £110,000 & stock options
Role: full-time (initially contractor)
Please send your resume and LinkedIn profile to Tanya Maslach (firstname.lastname@example.org)