Ready to make Gousto the UK’s most loved way to eat dinner? We’re the UK’s leading recipe box company, delivering over 50 delicious recipes every week to thousands of homes across the UK.
Whether it’s recipe innovation, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste, every team plays a part in our amazing growth. We have invested in our technology, data capability and product to make sure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our dream? To be the UK’s most loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join our team!
Product Manager – Supply
If you have a growth mindset, think big, and relish the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced and demanding environment, then read on…
The Supply Tribe is responsible for building and optimising the capabilities that drive our expanding Supply Chain network. As Product Manager of Supply – Delivery, you’ll have a key role in discovering and developing opportunities for new digital products and experiences to support our ambitious growth plan.
- Scaled our capacity through unprecedented demand during lockdown
Launched next day delivery
Released new generations of our world-class line optimisation capabilities
Developed highly scalable integration capabilities for our future factories
Launched multi-site forecasting capabilities
Reporting to the Product Lead for Supply, you will oversee the entire suite of digital products that optimise and ensure we get our boxes to our customers on time. We already have industry leading lead time, but we strive to ensure our customers can get their box , when and where they want it.
Within your first six months at Gousto you’ll
- Shape the long & short term roadmap for how we will step change our delivery and logistics capabilities, so we can continue to offer more and more variety and reliability to our ever growing customer base. This will include scaling our next day delivery proposition.
- You’ll then be responsible for ensuring flawless execution of this vision, releasing commercial value for Gousto.
You’ll work cross functionally with our operations, logistics, operations systems, proposition, product analysts and senior leadership teams.
Your role will involve working in an agile environment where you will be responsible for a squad of highly skilled engineers, and in the future data scientists, deeply understanding and prioritising customer needs, business efficiencies and commercial outcomes. You’ll also have responsibilities of a product owner, maintaining the product backlog, alongside facilitating refinement and planning sessions.
Things move fast at Gousto – we like to describe it as a Rocketship. After your first year, we will have scaled from two to four factories, and you’ll be right at the heart of this journey.
You understand how to bring value to customers, using your sharp commercial mind to drive performance, and focusing to the top and bottom line.
You love working collaboratively. You excel at communication, bringing together people with diverse experiences, opinions and opportunities in order to get things done. You build deep relationships based on trust and respect.
You believe in having a coaching mindset, sharing your learnings with others to help them improve.
You’re intensely analytical – you rely on quantitative data to make decisions, and you are familiar with A/B testing principles. You use data to discover opportunities, identify issues and drive performance.
- Strong and extensive product management experience, particularly in B2B and operations / supply chain
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Agile product management experience
- Have a customer centric approach to problems whilst maintaining a sharp focus on commercial metrics